WHAT DOES RALLYE AUTO SALES, INC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and Income
- Payment History and Credit History
- Credit Card or Other Debt and Employment Information.
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Rallye Auto Sales, Inc chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our products and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
Who is providing this notice?
Rallye Auto Sales, Inc.
How does Rallye Auto Sales, Inc protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We limit access to your information to those employees who need to know.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- provide your account information or give us your contact information
- show your driver's license or apply for financing
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates, everyday business purposes, information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- Rallye Auto Sales, Inc has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include financial companies`
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Rallye Auto Sales, Inc doesn't jointly market